African Plant Nutrition Outreach Fellowship 2022 | Funded: (Deadline 31 August 2022)
Applications are open for the African Plant Nutrition Outreach Fellowship 2022. The Fellowship is in search of creative proposals addressing accelerated delivery and adoption of improved soil fertility management in Africa.
The Fellowship will support education, training, and communication programs relevant to improving the use and efficiency of plant nutrients in African agro-ecosystems. Soil fertility management requires a balanced approach that addresses a full range of practices focused on meeting economic, environmental and social goals. Educational outreach that accomplishes these goals is too often overlooked.
Benefits from Plant Nutrition Outreach Fellowship
- The African Plant Nutrition Outreach Fellowship has up to two awards of $5,000available for two scientists or extension specialists working within an African NARES (National Agricultural Research and Extension System) institution, African university, nonprofit organization, or the private sector.
Eligibility for Plant Nutrition Outreach Fellowship
- Firstly, Scientists, extension specialists or educators working at an African NARES institution. (National Agricultural Research and Extension System), African university, nonprofit organization, or in the private sector are eligible to apply.
- Secondly, Applicants are encouraged to submit creative proposals addressing knowledge gaps. Or needed synthesis of existing information for accelerating the delivery and adoption of improved nutrient stewardship in Africa. Applicants should indicate how the award will be used (such as to support travel, communication outreach, or training activities).
- Evidence of partnerships and collaboration will be favourably reviewed. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Application of Plant Nutrition Outreach Fellowship
In order to complete the application process, you will need to submit the following in either English or French:
- A description of how the Fellowship will lead to improved outreach. Or implementation of appropriate soil fertility management in agricultural systems. This will outline any new initiatives, data synthesis, communication tools, training events, or travel that will be conducted with the award funds. Include sufficient detail to permit evaluation of the work’s originality, its innovative approaches, and potential impact.
- Electronic copy of two letters of support, one of which should be from the applicant’s supervisor. Letters must be signed and written on official letterhead and include the phone number and e-mail address of the letter writer.
- Moreover, A resume that includes academic degrees and relevant publications/communication products dealing with aspects of soil fertility management.
- A short report on how the funds were used to support the outcomes of the proposal will be required at the end of the award period.
- You will be required to upload documents during the online application process. It is recommended that electronic (PDF) copies of these documents be prepared in advance.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.