Anti – Money Laundering Officer at Mobile Money Rwanda LTD : (Deadline 18 June 2022)
Mobile Money Rwanda LTD is therefore Internally and externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the below Positions
- Laundering Policies, Processes and Procedures aimed at protecting the company from the Money Laundering and associated risks
- To ensure continuous update of AML Policies, processes & procedures in line with legal & regulatory requirements
- To provide AML training to key stakeholders within the Mobile financial services value chain and other functions that may require the training with the objective of developing awareness & competences towards protecting the company from money laundering risks
- To assist in handling enquiries from the law enforcement/regulatory authorities in line with AML laws & approved company processes
- To review on a periodic basis the know your customer documentation submitted by suppliers, partners, mobile money agents and customers for purposes of compliance AML laws & regulations. To follow-up and ensure resolution of cases of non-compliance.
- To develop a compliance monitoring dashboard, perform continuous compliance monitoring and prepared & submit monthly AML compliance reports
- To define and customized AML System Alerts on an ongoing basis in line with current AML Risks and ensure the timely review, evaluation, resolution or escalation of alerts on the AML system.
- To monitor transactions and prepare Currency Transaction Report (CTR) and Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) and ensure timely submission to regulatory authorities in line with company policies and AML laws and regulations
- To perform AML risk assessments on the company’s Mobile Financial Services products as well as business operations, identify key risks and recommend and follow-up control improvements to protect the company’s products from being used to proliferate money laundering.
- To develop AML manuals for use by employees in determining reasonable ground for suspicion as well as other reference material needed by operational team in enhancing AML awareness, detecting and reporting suspicious activities.
- To provide advisory to MTN senior management on all matters related to the business exposure to money laundering risks including development in legal and regulatory requirements that may affect the company’s obligations.
- BBA majoring in; Finance or Accounting, Law, Statistics
- AML Certification – ACAMS or other relevant certification
- 3 years’ experience in FinTech or banking and or financial analysis roles
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than
18thJune 2022 at 5:00 pm through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
We strongly encourage applications from women and individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
Mobile Money LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.