ANU 2021 RSES Opportunity Scholarship for International Students
Each year the Research School of Earth Sciences (RSES) may offer one or more awards known as the Earth Sciences Opportunity Scholarship (“the award”).
The objective of the award is to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in an Earth Sciences degree program to allow them to commence, continue and/or complete their studies.
About Australian National University (ANU)
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Our location points to our unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people. Our focus on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
ANU RSES Opportunity Scholarship
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation Australian National University (ANU)
- Country to study Australia
- School to study Australian National University
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of ANU RSES Opportunity Scholarship
- The value of the award is stated in the letter of offer. The duration of the award will be up to one year in the first instance, but may be extended on review. The award will be paid in equal instalments at the beginning of each semester. The value of the instalments and the duration of the payment plan will be detailed in the letter of offer and will be tailored to the needs of the recipient.
- The recipient is responsible for making payment of all tuition fees by the prescribed date as set out by the University. Recipients of this award are responsible for the costs of books, study materials, accommodation and all other costs of study.
Requirements for ANU RSES Opportunity Scholarship Qualification
The award is available each year to prospective or current ANU students who:
- are domestic or international students;
- are enrolled in or have completed EMSC1006 or EMSC1008 (undergraduate applicants);
- are enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program offered by the Research School of Earth Sciences; and
- demonstrate difficulties which require financial assistance to commence, continue and/or complete their studies. Difficulties may include, but are not limited to, financial stress, remote location, family issues, mental health issues, disability or extended illness.
Students are permitted to apply for and hold the award on more than one occasion.
How to Apply
Applications for commencing students are called for with a closing date as set by the Research School of Earth Sciences and advertised on the ANU scholarships website. Continuing students may apply at any time. The application should be forwarded to the Research School of Earth Sciences by email (see section 16 – conditions of award) prior to the closing date (for commencing students).
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : firstname.lastname@example.orgNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk