Ashden 2022 Awards in Sustainable Energy for Developing Countries(Deadline : March 15, 2022)
World’s leading green energy awards, seeks to reward innovative enterprises and programmes that deliver, or play a key part in enabling the delivery of sustainable energy systems and through this bring social, economic and environmental benefits.
In 2021, we’re uncovering and supporting the world’s next climate champions to help them grow faster and spread further. Are you one of them?
This year’s award categories include greener communities, energy access, green skills, natural climate solutions, sustainable cooling and more. Some categories focus on the UK, and others cover work in low- and middle-income countries. Businesses, public bodies and charities can all apply.
Ashden’s mission is to accelerate transformative climate solutions and build a more just world. Our awards, events, networks and analysis support climate innovation in the UK and developing countries around the world.
Aim and Benefits of Ashden Awards
- The winners will receive prize funds of £20,000 each
- As well as this cash fund, winning an Ashden Award brings many other benefits, such as:
- Local, national and international publicity, through the work of our specialist media team.
- Support to grow or replicate your work: this can include professional mentoring, training and introductions to investment and other finance providers.
- Opportunities to present your work to large and influential audiences at the Ashden Awards Ceremony, International Conference and other Ashden events.
- Membership of the Ashden Alumni network of Ashden Award-winners, which facilitates opportunities to create productive partnerships and learning.
- The acclaim of winning a prestigious Ashden Award. Our application and assessment process is known for being rigorous.
Requirements for Ashden Awards Qualification
Who can apply for an Ashden International Award?
- Businesses, NGOs, social enterprises and government organisations are all eligible.
- The work must be delivered in at least one of the UN’s developing regions of Africa, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Asia (excluding Japan) and Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand) and can be in rural or urban areas. High-income countries in these regions, as defined by the World Bank, are not eligible to apply
What happens if you win an Award As an Ashden Award winner? You will:
- Be invited to London at Ashden’s expense to take part in the Awards Ceremony as well as other events during that week. Winning an Ashden Award is contingent on taking part in Awards Week activities.
- Participate in media interviews that we may be able to arrange.
- Agree with Ashden what you will spend the prize fund on and any business support you may receive.
- Provide and update monitoring data about the progress of your work after one year, two years and three years
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.