AUDA-NEPAD Home Grown Solutions for Pandemic Resilience 2022: (Deadline 31 January 2022)
Applications are open for the AUDA-NEPAD Home Grown Solutions Accelerator for Pandemic Resilience 2022. The HomeGrown Solutions (HGS) Accelerator for Pandemic Resilience is an initiative that aims to accelerate the growth of African healthcare companies to strengthen the continent’s pandemic resilience, in line with the African Union’s Agenda 2063 aspirations.
This is achieved through offering hands-on and tailored support to growth and mature-stage healthcare businesses. The African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD) founded the accelerator initiative in partnership with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), the official development assistance agency of the Government of Japan, and with support from Boston Consulting Group (BCG), a global management consulting firm.
Benefits from Solutions for Pandemic Resilience
They will work shoulder-to-shoulder with your team to design and deliver a customized, six-month acceleration roadmap in 2022, to support your company’s specific growth needs across three key areas:
- Context-Specific Advisory: They have a team of world-class consultants to diagnose your business needs and deliver tailor-made business advisory services.
- Investment Readiness Support: They help you be better prepared for fundraising including business model validation, pitch preparation, and linking you to capital needed to scale.
- Matching to Strategic partners: They will leverage their network and introduce you to leading organizations to grow your business through partnership.
Eligibility Required for Solutions for Pandemic Resilience
There are 3 criteria you will have to meet to be considered for the second cohort:
- You are a growth or mature stage company, meaning you must …
- Be registered as a for-profit entity
- Demonstrate clear market traction and sizable customer base
- Express ambition and potential to scale beyond your current size
- You strengthen Africa’s health system, for example …
- Firstly, You manufacture medical consumables or devices on the continent
- Secondly, You provide healthcare services to patients, be it diagnostic, treatment or otherwise
- Additionally, You provide technology solutions to strengthen health access or delivery
- You can be described as a Home Grown Solution, meaning you must …
- Moreover, Operate mainly or solely in Africa (preference for companies operating across countries)
- Additionally, Employ mostly local staff in the markets in which you are active
- Have strong African representation in your leadership
After the submission deadline, shortlisted companies will be asked to provide references of investors and customers and additional high-level information on their finances during February 2022. Final decision making will happen in March 2022, with Acceleration support definition and delivery to occur between April and October 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.