Australian National University (ANU) 2021 Emergency Undergraduate Accommodation Bursary: (Deadline Ongoing)
ANU Emergency Undergraduate Accommodation Bursary 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents.
The ANU Emergency Undergraduate Accommodation Bursary 2020 is designed to assist full-time ANU students, established in permanent accommodation, who are experiencing unexpected financial hardship. Priority may be given to students nearing the end of their studies and needing assistance to complete. All applications are considered by a committee.
About Australian National University (ANU)
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Our location points to our unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people. Our focus on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Australian National University (ANU) Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation Australian National University (ANU)
- Country to study Australia
- School to study Australian National University (ANU)
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Australian National University (ANU) Bachelors
- Applications are assessed and awarded at the discretion of a committee and may include a personal interview. The committee will determine the amount of any bursary granted.
Requirements for Australian National University (ANU) Bachelors Qualification
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at ANU.
- Be enrolled as a candidate for an ANU award on a full-time basis.
- Be HECS-HELP liable student, deferring in full HECS-HELP loan payment (except New Zealand students who are liable to pay upfront).
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen (or dual citizenship holder of either country), Australian permanent resident or a Holder of an Australian humanitarian visa.
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Not be in receipt of a substantial scholarship or financial assistance from any other source over AUD 5,000 (e.g. residential hall bursary). Recipients of the ANU Access Scholarship are still eligible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Australian National University (ANU) on www.anu.edu.au to applyCLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.