Barbro Klein Fellowship Program 2022-2023 at the Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study: (Deadline 1 July 2021)
Applications for the Barbro Klein Fellowship Program 2022-2023 are now open. The fellowship intends to advance the study of cultural diversity in a global perspective. It is open to scholars from across disciplines in the humanities and social sciences, with an emphasis on research on cultural and social diversity, cultural heritage and creativity, societal structures and public resistance, and varieties of cultural expressions in local and global perspective.
The program gives fellows the opportunity to concentrate on their own research interests, free from the teaching and administrative obligations of ordinary university life. Fellows are, however, expected to be active members of the scholarly community of the Collegium and to participate in seminars and academic events beyond their own fields of specialization.
- Fellows receive a monthly salary. Applicants may want to consider seeking additional financial support from other sources, such as sabbatical leave.
- The Collegium will provide and pay for accommodation for Fellows who do not live in the Stockholm–Uppsala region.
- Open to scholars from across disciplines in the humanities and social sciences.
- The fellowship program encourages, but is not limited to, applications from talented younger scholars in non-Western countries and of underrepresented gender.
- At the time of application, the candidate must have held a PhD (or equivalent degree) for at least three years. The application must have a promising track record of independent achievements beyond the post-doctoral level, including significant publications, and be active in international fora.
Applications for the academic year 2022/23 must be submitted electronically via the Varbi online application system. The Varbi system will be open until July
For more information, visit Barbro Klein Fellowship.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : email@example.comNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk