Bishop Grosseteste University UK 2021 Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students
Bishop Grosseteste University Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Bishop Grosseteste University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Full tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of eligible countries.Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship provides one student from one of the least developed commonwealth countries, the opportunity to study a Post Graduate programme in either Teacher Training, Education or Theological studies, with a 100% tuition fee waiver. Applicants for this scholarship should be able to evidence how their chosen path of study will contribute to the development of society in their own country.
About Bishop Grosseteste University
Here at Bishop Grosseteste University (BGU), we’ve been educating students in the historic heart of the City of Lincoln for over 150 years, located on a beautifully green and pleasant campus just a few minutes’ walk from Lincoln Cathedral, Castle and the old Roman city.
Bishop Grosseteste University Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organization Bishop Grosseteste University
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study Bishop Grosseteste University
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Bishop Grosseteste University Masters Scholarship
Successful applicants of the Bishop Grosseteste University Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students 2021 will receive a scholarship 100% tuition fee waiver.
Requirements for Bishop Grosseteste University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country or be a British Protected Person.
- Applicants must be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must be available to start their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2021.
- Applicants must hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
How to ApplyTo apply for a BGU scholarship you must first apply for, and have been offered a place on, one of our programmes. Once you are in receipt of an offer for a programme please download and complete the application form by clicking here.
You will be asked to identify which scholarship you are applying for and as part of the process applicants will be asked to describe their academic achievements, relevant professional experience and/ or career goal. Applicants should also refer to any other information, which supports their application. This could include, but is not limited to:
- Academic merit – Course entry requirements are met including English Language Requirements, Examination results, transcripts, references, Academic prizes or awards.
- Career Aspirations – applicants should tell us about their chosen career goal and their aspirations to contribute to their chosen field. Applicants should establish the relevance of the proposed academic course to his/her career plans.
- Financial need – Applicants will need to explain their financial situation and how they intend to cover the remaining expenses, should their application be successful. Even with a scholarship, applicants will need to evidence they can cover their living expenses within the UK to meet the requirements for a Tier 4 visa.
- Developmental impact – Applicants should explain how they plan to use their study to develop and contribute to society in their own country. Applicants should evidence any past commitment to ’development’ agendas through participation in relevant projects.
- Extracurricular Activity – Applicants should provide evidence of activities, which has enhanced their graduate attributes for example, examples of volunteering, leadership, charity work.
Application forms should be completed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be clearly marked ‘International Scholarship Application’ in the subject line.
Whilst BGU offer this range of scholarships it cannot guarantee that your application for one will be successful. The scholarship application process is competitive and BGU reserve the right to not grant scholarships to those who provide evidence of the above criteria, if the application is not of the required quality.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.