Branch Manager at Unguka Bank: (Deadline 15 May 2022)
Exciting Career Opportunity
Are you ambitious and seeking for a career rewarding challenge to propel you to the next level?
Unguka Bank Plc. seeks to hire a highly qualified, motivated, dedicated and experienced person for the position of Branch Manager. The position will be based at Muhanga reporting to the Branch Network Manager.
Under the direct supervision of the Branch Network Manager the Branch Manager will be responsible of the following main duties :
- Develop, implement and monitor the business plan of the branch;
- Delivery of agreed business targets and accountability for branch objectives;
- Analyze the monthly financial situation of the branch and adopt remedial measures if necessary;
- Building and developing a high performing team through competence development performance management and embedding core values;
- Delivery of excellent customer service through maintenance of high service standards;
- Ensuring observance of both credit and operational risk compliance in all branch lending and operations service;
- Ensure and personally supervise the implementation and compliance with policies, procedures, instructions and standards of good management which are in place;
- Effectively managing and coordinating branch resources;
- Manage staff performance, coach and develop staff by identifying their training needs;
- Increase Bank’s visibility and enhance new and existing business opportunities;
- Work with management in establishing growth, sales, and profit objectives for the branch; provide input to these objectives and to the manner in which performance will be measured and controlled;
- Ensure that all sales and customer service reporting information is provided on a timely basis;
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Bank’s lending and credit policies and answers customer questions as appropriate; takes loan applications; approves or rejects loan applications within individual lending authority;
- Maintain records and prepare required monthly reports.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Management, Finance and Banking
- Have at least 3 years in banking industry at managerial level,
- Solid analytical Skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
How to apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this position, send your application letter, academic credentials and CV with three referees to email@example.com, with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than May 15, 2022 at 4:00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Done at Kigali, May 6, 2022
Head HR & Administration
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.