Branch Manager at VisionFund Rwanda: (Deadline 14 November 2021)
Job Opportunities in VisionFund Rwanda
‘’Make a difference to thousands in the land of a thousand hills’’
VisionFund Rwanda (VFR), is Rwanda’s largest microfinance Institution committed to the development of Rwanda through providing affordable financial services (savings and loans) to the less privileged throughout its 4zones in Rwanda. VFR is the institution where you can develop your expertise working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused high-performance environment. If you are looking for interesting but challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, then VFR has the will to make it so. VFR needs to recruit experienced and qualified staff on following positions:
Reporting line: Head of Operations
Work location: Nyamata Branch
The expected Branch Manager will be responsible for producing the effective performance of Nyamata Branch activities, providing significant extension, planning, monitoring, and documentation of the branch operations, maintain the quality of loan portfolio and level of deposits of the branch.
- Provides sound planning, monitoring, implementation, extension, and documentation of branch Operations including but not limited to loans and collaterals management, internal control systems, compliance with policies & procedures, and timely & adequate reporting (50%);
- Maintains the deposits of the branch, verifies related transactions, and ensures quality customer service at branch levels (15%);
- Manages loan portfolio and ensures compliance with policies and procedures (15%);
- Provides regular coaching & mentoring to staff and ensures that staff in operations are equipped with adequate know-how by closely liaising with HR in all matters regarding training to new and existing branch staff (10%);
- Provides strong leadership to staff including Banking, MIS, group and individual lending and manages branch performance by supervising set targets achievement and maintaining appropriate liquidity at branch (10%);
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification, experience, and core capabilities
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or business administration.
- 5 Years’ experience in Microfinance or any other financial Institution
- He/she should have a valid driving license, category A
- In-depth knowledge of the banking and microfinance industry’s standards
- Knowledge of applicable laws is desirable;
- Sound leadership skills and excellent communication skills
Proficient Core capabilities
- Achieving Capabilities
- Thinking Capabilities
- Self-managing Capabilities
- Relational Capabilities
Qualification, experience, skills, and knowledge
Education: University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Business administration and prolonged
experience in Banking or MFI’s operations.
Experience: 3 Years related experience is desired.
Skills and knowledge:
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance, and the ability to be a good team player,
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude,
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Extensive experience on the operational business of VFR,
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and good analytical skills Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
- Very good communication skills,
- A mature, committed Christian
VisionFund Rwanda is willing to offer you a competitive salary, challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, develop your expertise by working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused, and high performing environment.
How to apply
If the aforementioned positions speak to you, carefully complete the pre-screen questionnaire and attach your Application letter together with detailed and updated CV via following email: email@example.com by 27th October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By sending in your application, you consent to VFR running a background check on.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.