Business Intelligence and Communication Specialist for USAID TRMS Project (Re-advertised) at Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd: (Deadline 4 November 2021 )
Business Intelligence and Communications Specialist to USAID Transforming Rwanda Medical Supply Project.
SCOPE OF WORK
Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd seeks to recruit a Business Intelligence and Communications Specialist for USAID Transforming Rwanda Medical Supply (TRMS) Project.
Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd is a state-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with a mandate of managing an end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda.
The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure the quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable, and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future needs and manage increasing complexity.
The U.S. Agency for International Development (“USAID”) in partnership with Rwanda Medical Supply looks to procure and provide health commodities for USAID/Rwanda’s health program, including but not limited to HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Family Planning, and Maternal & Child Health through the TRMS (Transforming the Rwanda Medical Supply Chain) Project. The aim of TRMS is to address operational inefficiencies in Rwanda’s supply chain system such as lengthy procurement processes, poor inventory management, and high-end user mark-up.
RMS Ltd seeks to recruit a qualified candidate for the position of; Business Intelligence and Communications Specialist for the USAID Transforming Rwanda Medical Supply Chain (TRMS) project.
The Business Intelligence and Communications Specialist serves as the main point of contact for all business development strategies, private sector engagement, and external communication.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads development of RMS Ltd private sector engagement action plan and market approach strategy.
- Leads the RMS Ltd business intelligence relationship with other similar business organizations through a memorandum of understanding, mapping of responsibilities between the different parties.
- Leads the market development approaches and high-level segmentation of local supplier optimization.
- Assists RMS Ltd and its Board to stay abreast of trends and issues in Rwandan private sector development from Rwanda’s policy process and from development partners.
- Implement a strategy to attract private sector engagement with RMS Ltd and ensure complementarity and coordination between RMS Ltd and private sector actors.
- Raises awareness on business development issues within RMS Ltd or with private sector actors.
- Proposes and supports a timeline for the implementation of privatization strategies of RMS Ltd including preparation of business plans, sustainability strategies, and financing approaches.
- Provides substantive technical support in the conceptualization, planning, implementation of RMS Ltd external communications.
- Report directly to the Head of Procurement and Quantification department RMS Ltd.
Required Skills and minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, project management, marketing, economics, or a related field, and banking experience is an added asset.
- Demonstrated pragmatic experiences in Business management.
- Versatile in making business planning and forecasting.
- Experienced in private sector engagement.
- Experience in public-private partnership and relationship management.
- Skilled in business communications and branding, excellence in professional commercial relations, and private sector ventures and commercial services in low and middle-income country settings.
- Language proficiency in English.
Level of Effort and Location:
This is a contract-based position and will be based in Kigali, Rwanda, with intermittent travel throughout the country
- Competitive salary package
- Health Insurance
Interested persons should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org include; “Rwanda Medical Supply Chain (TRMS) Business Intelligence and Communications Specialist” in the subject heading of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted, no later than Thursday, November 4th, 2021, at 5.00 PM.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.