Cashier/ Rubavu community radio at Rwanda Broadcasting Agency (RBA): (Deadline 1 February 2022)
JOB TITLE: CASHIER/RUBAVU COMMUNITY RADIO
NUMBER OF POSITION: 1
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT
- Receive cash and other payment instruments from customers;
- Record all cash transactions in the accounting software on a daily basis;
- Using internet, Send the recorded daily transactions to the chief accountant at Head Quarters;
- Produce monthly report on a regular basis;
- Ensure each customer receives outstanding service standards;
- Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements;
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and maintain all cash at registers;
- Issuing receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers;
- Receives telephone calls, responds to inquiries made through cashier email and in person to assist client with all questions posed regarding payment,
- Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers,
- Manage both target and actual achievement,
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations,
- Reconcile daily payment transactions and prepare bank deposits;
Diploma in Management, Finance or Accounting with two years relevant working experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send an updated CV and personal letter to the Director General of RBA, through RBA career page: https://rba.co.rw/career, explaining why you think you would be suitable for the position, and indicate clearly which position you are interested in.
All qualifications claimed must be substantiated with diplomas, certificates or other documents and attached to the application.
- Application without all the above requirements will not be considered,
- Candidates should not apply for more than one position.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted.
- Application deadline is Tuesday 1st February 2022 at 4:30 pm.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.