Children’s Prize to Combat Child Mortality 2021: (Deadline 30 July 2021)
Applications are now open for the Children’s Prize to combat child mortality. The Children’s Prize is awarded to scientifically-minded individuals with a passion for global child health and a strong commitment to verify the impact of their work. Between 2013 and 2020, the Prize has awarded over $1,850,000.00 to such individuals and organizations across the globe.
In 2014, two projects were selected as case studies to strengthen the development and more accurately determine the impact of child mortality of a Prize focused on data and scientific proof. These case studies served as real-world scenarios to help us better understand what changes needed to be made in terms of data collection and analysis, and how the Prize could be refined to best address those needs.
- The winner of Children’s Prize will have an opportunity to enter into a $150,000 grant agreement.
- The Children’s Prize contest (aka “the Prize”) is open to all individuals, worldwide.
- Proposals will be accepted from non-profits (charities), for profits (companies), government programs, academic institutions, and individuals aged 18 years or older.
- However, the prize funds may only be used for charitable purposes, as specified in the contest goals.
Here the evaluation criteria of entries for Children’s Prize to Combat Child Mortality 2021
- Ability to impact rates within a child mortality indicator (U5MR, IMR, NMR, etc.)
- Innovation and Scalability of the intervention approach within global health
- Feasibility of the proposed lives-saved estimate
- Probability of Success
- Ease of Verification
- Inclusion of a process impact assessment
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : firstname.lastname@example.orgNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk