Chinese Government 2022 Scholarship at Zhejiang University: (Deadline 28 February 2022)
Chinese Government Scholarship established by the Ministry of Education of China aims to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s educational institution. Applications are therefore invited from qualified applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship seeks to support postgraduate students who are passionate about acquiring quality education to apply to be trained in a Chinese university. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the application deadline.
About Chinese Government
Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
Chinese Government Scholarship
- Type Postgraduate
- Organization Chinese Government
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline February 28, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Chinese Government Scholarship
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Requirements for Chinese Government Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must meet the minimum qualifications for postgraduate admissions of Zhejiang University.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree Diplomas obtained from top 500 world universities according to the Shanghai Ranking or Zhejiang University ’s overseas partner universities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
Documents Required for Application
The following documents are to be submitted in duplicate:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or in English pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mmx45mm in size).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- 2021 version of Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU supervisor.
- GRE, NTS-GAT test scores
February 28, 2022
How to Apply
Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University are to submit the application materials to the Office of Admissions (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University, by post or in person before the application deadline.
The envelope of the application package should be marked “Application for Chinese Government Scholarship 2022”.
Room 418, International College Building, West Zone,
Zi-Jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.