CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer) at Mango Telecom Ltd: (Deadline 15 Deadline 2021)
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE, Fiber Connectivity, and 4G compatible devices. Mango Telecom Ltd is a leading Internet service provider and has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions providing.
AVAILABLE POSITION: CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer)
NUMBER OF POSITIONS:1 [One]
REPORT TO: CEO.
- Set objectives for the HR and admin team and evaluate the progress periodically.
- Continuously search and set good strategies for HR management and assess it productivity.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment lovely and very attractive.
- Develop compensation, benefits plan, and motivation plan.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process in consideration of department needs
- Represent Mango telecom in HR related events
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR expenses related to turnover rates and cost-per-hire.
- Review departmental budgets and take decisions
- Organize learning and development programs and evaluate the results
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Review the work of HR and admin Team and take decisions for HR matters.
- Daily monitoring HR and admin Team activities and give guidelines.
- Propose convenient HR management tools for mango telecom.
- Seeking talented and competitive employees in all departments and make sure that the records are kept.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role for more than 2 years
- Practical Experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems)
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Must be honest and flexible person.
The Interested Candidates should send their updated CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is 2021-12-15 at 5:00 PM.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.