Communication Officer at Rutongo Mines Ltd: (Deadline 24 June 2022)
Who we Are :
Rutongo Mines Ltd is a Tin Mining Company, situated in Masoro Sector, Rulindo District, Northern Province.
The Management of Rutongo Mines Ltd informs the public that it is recruiting Competent, Qualified and Experienced staff for the following positions:
Communication Officer (1 Position )
Position/Job Title: Communication Officer
Job Grade: C3
Department : Group Environmental and Social Governance Manager (ESG)
Reports To: ESG Manager with strong service line to the CEO and Leadership Team
Job Brief: Develops, supports and promotes Company’s Communication and image, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach. Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase the Company’s visibility among internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities: The Communication & Public Relations Officer has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Coordination of Monthly CEO communication to all employees (From Peters Desk)
- Supporting HR in designing an internal engagement plan for the mine sites and group
- Creates and produces an internal Communication Newsletter for the Company
- Communication effectiveness monitoring and reporting.
- Monitors and reports on any national or international news coverage involving Trinity or any of our mines (including social media)
- Maintains networks and monitors the pulse of the Company’s reputation externally (and internally)
- Develops and maintains working relationships with journalists in multiple types of media outlets
- Advises on and drafts in-Country press release and other media communications required by the Company
- Advises and plans a response communication plan in the event of a significant incident (positive or negative)
- Drafts and monitors compliance with the Communication standard
- Maintains a key message sheet for the Group which is used for any external communication
- Manages the Company website design and ongoing maintenance
Public Relations & Branding
- Set standard for branding across the Company, logo, signage, communication templates
- Promotes the Company through regular event planning, networking and external publications production
- Seeks out the good news stories and ensures the Company communicates appropriately.
- Provides engagement training for key people in the Company, especially with respect to people who are representing the Company externally
- Creating training materials on the Company’s brand, Vision, mission and Values for both internal and external Stakeholders
- Prepare and manages the Company’s communication and Branding budget.
- Designs standardization templates for presentations, press releases, memo’s, reports, letters, etc
Job Requirements: Communications & Public relations Officer should have the following education,
Experience and skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree Business communications, in Journalism or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in Journalism or other communication related experience.
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent or and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good attention to details
- High in confidence and ability to represent the Company externally
Applying for the Positions:
Please submit the following documents in a single file attachment to the e-mail email@example.com for Human Resources Office
Indicating which position you are applying for and addressed to the General Manager of Rutongo Mines Ltd.
- Application letter/A cover letter setting out briefly the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position not more than 1 page,
- A Curriculum Vitae- maximum 3 pages,
- The name, position and contact number for three references, one of them being from your recent employer, preferably your Supervisor.
- A copy of education and training certificates/diplomas/degrees
- Any pertinent recommendation letter that the candidate may wish to add.
- A copy of relevant work certificates.
- A copy of ID
Submission of Applications deadline
The deadline for Application is 24th June 2022 at 3:00 Pm.
The applications submitted after deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.