Compliance Manager at MTN Rwanda: (Deadline 6 December 2021)
- Build and maintain a compliance universe for both regulatory obligation and policies and processes, that will be used as the base for development, enhancement, monitoring and oversight over compliance requirements in this space.
- Hold relevant business units accountable for the implementation of effective strategies to ensure compliance to all relevant laws and regulations and policies and processes.
- Stay abreast of all relevant compliance and regulatory requirements, assess the impact of these and assess whether the business is adequately informed to prepare for changes.
- Work with the MTN Rwanda Regulatory functions and provide input into Regulatory policies/regulations, legislative framework and future impact of new Regulatory policies and legislation – with a specific focus on the impact of such regulations or policies on MTN’s business.
- Monitor compliance to relevant laws and regulations and policies and processes, through the introduction and execution of an effective compliance program.
- Provide input into development of new MTN policies around AML, Ethics, and other compliance sub-functions.
- Understand the impact of potential changes driven by regulators, industry, marketplace, and/or legal environment and report these back to MTN Management.
- Act as a subject matter expert for issues related to policies and processes.
- Establish training programs on monitoring and testing requirements. Create awareness within the business on compliance monitoring and testing programs and methodologies.
- Review the quality of Compliance Monitoring and Testing programs and continuously strive to improve their maturity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Compliance/ Commerce/ Accountancy/ Audit/Law
- 2-3 years’ experience in Corporate/commercial fields preferably working in a regulated industry
- Relevant certification / accreditation / membership with professional bodies as required for role is advantageous
- Understanding of risk environments for telco industry sector is advantageous
How to apply:
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 06th December 2021 at 5:00 pm through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
We highly encourage women to apply.
We are strongly encouraging people with disabilities to apply.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.