DAAD/Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2021 Scholarships (Germany)
Applications for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships to study in Germany is ongoing and open for interested applicants. The scholarships are open to students from Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America who wish to pursue their Bachelor or Masters Degree program in Germany.
About German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
DAAD scholarship in Germany is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art) . The DAAD itself does not offer programs of study or courses, but awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study and/or research in Germany at any of the accredited German institutions of higher education. It also awards grants to Germany
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships
- Type : Postgraduate
- Organisation: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Country to study: Germany
- School to study–
- Course to study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships
- International students receive a monthly base amount of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s, Diplom, Magister or state examination programme or EUR 850 in a Master’s course.
- In addition, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276. The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
- The number of awards available is 40.
Requirements for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are eligible.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Candidates should wish to study in Germany and should be committed to the values of social democracy.
- Highly-performing students are preferred, with enhanced social competencies and academic skills.
How to Apply
To apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2021, you will need to visit the DAAD scholarship database and follow the below instructions to submit your application;
- Select your status and your country of origin to know if you are eligible to apply for the programs that appear and to enable you to submit an application
- If your status and/or country of origin is not included in the list, you cannot apply for this scholarship programme.
For more details, visit DAAD website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : email@example.comNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk