DATA COLLECTORS AT ICOS CONSULTING PLC: (Deadline 28 January 2022)
DATA COLLECTORS NEEDED TO CONDUCT SPRP AND FBF PROJECTS SURVEY IN ALL 30 DISTRICTS OF RWANDA
ICOS Consulting PLC is a regional development and management consulting firm headquartered in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), with over 13 years of experience in the provision of tailored consultancy and research solutions for private and public actors in Africa. ICOS has strong and proven experience in market research; strategic planning; monitoring and evaluation and performance assessments; capacity assessments; context research and assessments; business development services and capacity building; feasibility studies and business plan development; and other specialized services. ICOS has also a branch office based in Rwanda to serve the African market.
The Centre for Integrated Development Research and Action (CIDRA) is a think tank and a socio-economic research and statistical data consulting firm with a goal of becoming a reference Centre of excellence in Research, development, data portal, and training for National and International Development Action. CIDRA was established in 2012 in Kigali, Rwanda.
ICOS Consulting PLC in Joint Venture with Center for Integrated Research and Action (CIDRA) are conducting two consulting services for midline survey of stunting prevention and reduction project (SPRP) and process evaluation of FBF program under world bank-SPRP. We are looking for qualified Field Data collectors, to conduct the field data collection for both the aforementioned assignments.
II. Expected qualifications and skills
- Holding at least a bachelors’ degree in any field of study;
- Experience in data collection, administering questionnaires and conducting interviews, data collection, and data entry;
- Prior experience using tablets or other electronic devices in data entering.
- Prior experience using ODK or Kobo Toolbox would be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Kinyarwanda is mandatory;
- Fluency in speaking and understanding English – spoken and written.
- Good management of time, intellectual curiosity, Confidentiality, and willingness to work under pressure to meet the required deadline
- Maximum of 60 working days. The exact survey duration and starting date will be confirmed before contract signing
To apply for the data collector position, please use the following application form:
The deadline: 28th January 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.