Data Manager A1 at NGOMA DISTRICT HEALTH: (Deadline 22 September 2021)
– Prepare data collected in health centers and hospital then test their validity and reliability and create a database;
– Develop and updated models for the calculation of common indicators (Excel) of the various services of the Hospital : then do the descriptive analysis of monthly and quarterly data for each service.
– Updating and collecting data from different parts of the hospital namely (PMTCT , VCT , ART , TB, etc ….) and to ensure their reliability .
– Ensure the capture of all data and transmission of daily hospital report
– The management and analysis of SIS data collected by health centers
– Make descents centers health’s to verify the reliability and quality of data
– Provide feedback information to the holder of the health centers and data manager at the health center
– Give exposed in relation to the collection and reliability of data
– Prepare monthly , quarterly and annual activities of its
– Ensure archiving reports SIS health centers and the hospital.
– Participate operational research
– Participate in the evaluation of its staff
– Do everything else asks his supervisor in the work
Advanced Diploma in health science
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Ability to organize, schedule and utilize time well
Familiarity with conflicts resolution or arbitration is an added value
Decision making skills
Time management skills
Flexibility, team player, able to multi-task and get things done as expected;
Care, Compassion and Communication Skills