Data Manager and Statistician A0 at KAMONYI DISTRICT HEALTH: (Deadline 21 September 2021)
– Prepare data collected in health centers and hospital then test their validity and reliability and create a database;
– Develop and updated models for the calculation of common indicators (Excel) of the various services of the Hospital: then do the descriptive analysis of monthly and quarterly data for each service.
– Updating and collecting data from different parts of the hospital namely (PMTCT, VCT, ART, TB, etc ….) and to ensure their reliability.
– Ensure the capture of all data and transmission of daily hospital report
– The management and analysis of SIS data collected by health centers
– Make descents centers health’s to verify the reliability and quality of data
– Provide feedback information to the holder of the health centers and data manager at the health center
– Give exposed in relation to the collection and reliability of data
– Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual activities of its
– Ensure archiving reports SIS health centers and the hospital.
– Participate operational research
– Participate in the evaluation of its staff
– Do everything else asks his supervisor in the work
– Participate in staff meetings
– Do everything else asks by his supervisor in the work
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Mathematics
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Deep understanding of research methodology and statistics concepts
Knowledge of various statistical software packages
Knowledge of the theory, systems and application of statistical research methodology
Time management skills
Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
Knowledge to Prepares and publishes statistical and technical reports and research papers,
Knowledge of Rwanda’s Health policies and strategies
Organizational Skills & High analytical Skills
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.