Data Quality Field Officer at Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd: (Deadline 1 November 2021)
Job advertisement for Rwanda Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd): (Application deadline: 01/11/2021)
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure the quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable, and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future needs and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
- Data Quality Field Officer
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure timely input and submission of data by HFs.
- Review and clean data captured to check for any discrepancies.
- Report any data-related issues to operations and data manager.
- Record scope of hospitals and health centers.
- Provide accurate data for Quantifications.
- Identify the poor quality of data and measures to correct it.
- Design quality improvement Process.
- Data is accessible for decision-making.
- Create a data dashboard that shows consistent data, timeliness, accuracy.
- Connect regularly with other field officers to exchange best practices and identify potential synergies.
- Plan and conducts health facility (HFs) visits to train on data quality.
- Reviewing the RMS Ltd Branch debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Maintain the reconciliation statements with RMS Ltd Branch debtors.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Produce weekly accounts receivable report for submission to the immediate supervisor.
- Report to the peripheral Assistant Warehouse Manager with an indirect report to the Quantification and Data Visibility Manager when needed.
- Report of activity to the direct Supervisor.
Qualification and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with at least 3 years relevant experience, or any other related field with 5 years of working experience.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
– Decision-making skills;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Very effective organization skills;
– Team working skills;
– Computer skills;
Job application procedure.
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Monday, November 1st, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
- Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered;
- Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted;
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.