Digital Channel Officer at VisionFund Rwanda: (Deadline 14 November 2021)
Job Opportunities in VisionFund Rwanda
‘’Make a difference to thousands in the land of a thousand hills’’
VisionFund Rwanda (VFR), is Rwanda’s largest microfinance Institution committed to the development of Rwanda through providing affordable financial services (savings and loans) to the less privileged throughout its 4zones in Rwanda. VFR is the institution where you can develop your expertise working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused high performance environment. If you are looking for interesting but challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, then VFR has the will to make it so. VFR needs to recruit experienced and qualified staff on following positions:
Digital Channel Officer
Reporting to Head of Risk and Finance
Work location: Head Office/Kacyiru
Digital Channel Officer will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations performed through the Company Digital Channels and ensure the digital channels are supporting to improve the company business and high service quality to the clients.
- To ensure the digital channels are supporting to improve the company business and high service quality to the clients;
- Dual control on how M-hano system users are registered in the system by checking charge account; account mapped and the validity of the phone numbers and share weekly report to Head of Operations, Head of Risk and Finance;
- Closely work with Branches and ensures they link customers to M-hano Agents to do both cash withdrawal and Cash Deposit;
- Handling and following up loan requests initiated through M-hano and providing a daily report to the supervisors;
- Full daily Mobile Banking support to the clients by troubleshooting and analyzing the error given and working with M-HNOs where necessary;
- Coordinating with all Branch Leaders, customer service assistants, and Loan Officers and ensure clients are well trained on how to use M-hano and also how to link their bank account with their wallet;
- Monthly sharing of trend Reports for branches performance about M-hano;
- To develop digital finance campaigns that enable to communicate with our key audiences about our services;
- To drive engagement through VFR digital channels in order to increase VFR outreach;
- Continuous refresher training to all Loan Officers and Branch Leaders on how to use M-hano in all branches;
- Provide training to VFR Agents, assisting them and sort out all issues that may arise in the performance of their daily activities serving VFR clients,
Qualification, experience, skills, and knowledge
Education: University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Business administration and prolonged
experience in Banking or MFI’s operations.
Experience: 3 Years related experience is desired.
Skills and knowledge:
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance, and the ability to be a good team player,
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude,
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Extensive experience on the operational business of VFR,
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and good analytical skills Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
- Very good communication skills,
- A mature, committed Christian
VisionFund Rwanda is willing to offer you a competitive salary, challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, develop your expertise by working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team-focused, and high-performing environment.
How to apply
If the aforementioned positions speak to you, carefully complete the pre-screen questionnaire and attach your application letter together with a detailed and updated CV via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By sending in your application, you consent to VFR running a background check on.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.