Distributor Development Manager at BRALIRWA: (Deadline 13 December 2021)
BRALIRWA Plc is looking for a qualified, dedicated & experienced Distributor Development Manager based in Kigali, reporting to the Route to Market Manager.
To Develop and shape distributor proficiency through Joint Business Plan, contract management and champion the customer-centricity journey for distributors. Expected to work closely with the E-commerce team to embed Digitalization of Distributor processes.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the product planning along with the Supply Chain team and allocation of products from Bralirwa to the market. Ensure balanced allocation of available products to distributors by analyzing stock levels through DMS, deviation and trends
- Deliver process and operations to meet established schedules, factoring in order demands, production plan and account status of distributors
- In Collaboration with the Route to Market Manager and the RSMs, he/she is responsible for the development and management of Distributors Join-Business-Plan. Deliver the optimum Look-of-Success results (LOOKS)Continuous assessment and improvement of the JBP’s.
- Drive operational improvement initiatives resulting in savings and improved profit margins for distributors. Feedback loops
- Responsible for the distributor’s contract management. Ensure compliance. Facilitate negotiations and processes. Timely contract engagement, renewal, update and termination. Support territory demarcation
- In collaboration with the Customer Service & Logistics team, he/She is responsible for upholding the customer-centricity strategy for distributors. Increased customer satisfaction by resolving Demand Vs Supply issues. Engage the sales team to effectively instil the drivers of satisfaction and act on improvement areas in collaboration with CS&L.
- Responsible for the collaboration between distributors, sales team and the Sales capability for a continuous capability delivery program at distributors. Ensure timely delivery of the required Distributor capability plan as designed by the Sales Capability Manager.
- Responsible for embedding the safety transformation for the Distributors and the staff. Ensure usage of PPEs at distributors. Upkeep safety training and awareness
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Statistics or any other related field;
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in a sales or customer operations position
- 3 years working in an FMCG industry
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda (both verbally and in writing), and French will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages-Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural, multi-national and multi-lingual organization
- Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Project Management skills
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- High level of commitment and working with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive, reliable and able to pay keen attention to the smallest of details
HOW TO APPLY
As a Diverse and Global Company, we recruit based on the principle of equal opportunity. This means that our hiring decisions are not based on race, color, religion, beliefs, etc. but our decision is purely based on your shown competencies and behaviors during the assessment process.
In case you meet the above requirement, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/ and search for “Distributor Development Manager”. Only applications meeting the requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered. In case you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org (no applications will be accepted through this email).
The closing date for submission of applications is Monday 13th December 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.