Driver at HUYE DISTRICT: (Deadline 30 May 2022)
– Drive staff or guests of the District to and during field missions and ensure a timely delivery/collection of mail, cargo, pouch and other items upon authorization of the competent supervisor;
– Meet officials or guests of the District at the Airport or any other agreed meeting point;
– Maintain regular vehicle insurance and logbook, and ensure that the maintenance and servicing of assigned vehicle are timely done and reported to supervisors;
– Maintain on a regular basis the assigned vehicle and carry out day-to-day check of its general state, ensure its cleanliness, perform minor repairs, arrange for other related repairs and supervise the assigned vehicle while in the garage;
– Organize vehicle inspection/technical control by competent institutions and ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in an accident.
Driving License Category B, C or D.
0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Polite with good manners
Time keeping and organisation skills
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.