Driver at Rwanda TVET Board: (Deadline 26 May 2022)
1. Transport students to and from College during students’ events outside the college;
2. Transport College staff to and from College in matters related to working activities;
3. Maintain a clean and mechanically-sound College vehicle at all times ;
4. Obey all traffic laws;
5. Perform inspections of the college vehicle before and after each route ;
6. Ensure safety of all students and college staff;
7. Responds regularly and promptly to any urgent assignment by college authorities even during the weekends;
8. Attend arranged safety meetings by the authorities in charge of road safety.
Driving lincense categories (B,C,D,D1, or E)
0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Vehicle maintenance skills
Excellent driving skills and knowledge of traffic regulations
Communication, reporting and writing skills
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.