Driver/Loader at RwandAir Catering Ltd: (Deadline 25 January 2022)
RwandAir Catering Ltd is a fast growing In-flight Catering Company in Rwanda that started its operations from August 2014 and is providing catering services to scheduled airlines, private jet, and charters. RwandAir Catering Ltd aims to be one of the biggest aviation catering company in Africa in few years to come. As part of this strategy we are looking for interested, qualified, committed, and competent candidate to fill the position of Driver/Loader. Temporary staff for CHOGM.
Job Title: Driver/Loader
Reporting to: Dispatch Coordinator
Reporting Line Manager: Operations Manager
Role Purpose Statement: Load, unload Aircrafts, and drive catering vehicles in order to ensure airlines are timely and fully catered.
Internal: Operation Manager, Head Department, Shift Leader, Loaders, Flight Coordinators, Dispatch, Quality Manager, Safety and Security Manager
External: airline companies, airport authorities, security companies
- Driving of the company vans/high loaders and trucks
- Load catering trucks with trolleys and items/materials required by airline companies
- Drive catering trucks to the aircraft parked into the airport and according to the airport requirements and load them as per the standards
- Unload trolleys from the aircraft and position them to the washing area.
- Adhere to the Ramp safety procedures while on tarmac
- Verify the trolleys’ content according to the check-list.
- Check the working status of the trucks before loading and inform Maintenance team /Dispatch team in case of technical faults.
- Conduct vehicle hygiene inspection daily and ensure vehicle cleanliness
- Be in charge of company’s cargo
- Fill in proper forms and documents related to truck and other company vehicle incidents
- Observe Quality Ramp Safety and Security requirements.
- Perform a correct aircraft approach assisted by the loader
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience.
- Physically fit for the job
- Able to handle pressure
- Capable of working extra hours
- Aged less than 41 years old
- Minimum qualification required: A2/Senior six
- Additional qualification required: Auto mechanic experience
- Minimum experience of driving trucks/high loaders required: 3 years
- Trucks driving licence (Italian codes B/C/D)
How to apply
If you meet all the above criteria, send in your CV together with a cover letter including a statement describing your suitability for the position you are applying for (all in English) and 3 names of referees at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 25th January 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.