ECD Program Administrator at Better World Rwanda: (Deadline 9 February 2022)
ECD (Early Childhood Development) Program Administrator
Better World is a Community-Focused Christian humanitarian organization implementing development programs in Rwamagana, Rwanda. Our interventions are currently reaching more than 10,000 people of 3 Sectors.
Better World Rwanda seeks to hire a highly-qualified, dedicated and experienced national for the role of ECD Program Administrator.
1. Purpose of the position:
This position is seen as key staff in the administration of ECD Program, responsible for the operation of ECD Program and training and supervising ECD staffs (teachers, cleaners, guards, etc.), kids, and parents under the supervision of ECD Coordinator and ECD Director
2. Job Description
Job Title: ECD Program Administrator
Dept/Program/Service: ECD (Early Childhood Development) Program
Reports to: ECD Coordinator, ECD Director, and Country Director
Usual office base: Rwamagana District
Job purpose: Assist with the coordination of the day-to-day activities of ECD Program
- Support ECD Coordinator and ECD Director in all administrative work assigned by ECD Coordinator and ECD Director.
- Manage activities in implementing of ECD Program in ECD Centers (located in Nkomangwa and Nyarusange, hereinafter referred to as field).
- Prepare and conduct teacher training, parents meeting, growth monitoring program, graduation ceremony, and any other ECD program activities.
- Conduct frequent filed visits in order to monitor ECD Program activities, ECD staffs, kids, and parents in the field.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom with ECD teachers.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers with the ECD Coordinator and ECD Director.
- Support administrative tasks (administer students, operation, etc.) requested by Ministry of Education and Rwanda Education Board.
- Manage inventories in the field.
- Monitor and give feedback on weekly and daily plans and daily observation of ECD teachers and report significant matters to ECD Coordinator and ECD Director.
- Follow up on the approval and payment for ECD Program.
- Ensure timely delivery of the program materials to field
- Review and approve the payments of ECD teachers for educational materials and other materials needed for operating ECD
- Maintain and regularly update essential files and reports for ECD Program and Better World’s general administrations.
- Take notes and prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for internal/external meetings.
- Represent ECD Director in various forums where necessary
- Take up any other responsibilities assigned by the ECD Coordinator, ECD Director, and Country Director of Better World
- Do which are mentioned that must do in Personnel Policy and contracts.
3. Person specification:
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in education, Early Childhood Development, management, Development, program management or any other related fields is a plus.
- Any professional qualification in education, Early Childhood Development, program management, and/or Development.
- Experience in working in the field of Education, Early Childhood Development, and/or NGO’s office for projects of local Early Childhood Development
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues within and from different organizations and cultures of, especially, Korean.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. MS office, and any other programs for office works.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Korean if it is possible.
- Ability to liaise with line manager to ensure the effective management of workload
- Ability to priorities workload and deal with multiple requests and work activities at any given time.
4. How to apply
Interested candidates should send an application letter plus updated Curriculum Vitae in English, including 3 names of professional referees.
The deadline: 9 February, 2022
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.