Erasmus Mundus 2022 Joint Master Degree in Medical Imaging and Applications: (Deadline 22 February 2022)
Medical Image Analysis and Computer Aided Diagnosis (CAD) systems, in close development with novel imaging techniques, have revolutionized healthcare in recent years. Those developments have allowed doctors to achieve a much more accurate diagnosis, at an early stage, of the most important diseases. Technology behind the development of CAD systems stems from various research areas in computer science such as: artificial intelligence, machine learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, image processing and sensors and acquisition. There is a clear lack of MSc studies which cover the previously mentioned areas with a specific application to the analysis of medical images and development of CAD systems within an integrated medical imaging background. Moreover, the medical technology industry has detected a growing need of expert graduates in this field.
About Erasmus Mundus
The European Union’s Erasmus Mundus programmed aims to enhance quality in higher education through scholarships and academic co-operation between the EU and the rest of the world. The three main objectives of the programme are linked to the internationalization of students, staff, curricula and research; ensure an influence on the development of practice in SEN and inclusive education; and to develop international collaborative networks, projects and research Erasmus Mundus supports Joint Programmed (Masters Courses and Joint Doctorates) that are operated by consortia of higher education
Joint Master Degree in Medical Imaging and Applications
- Type Masters
- Organization Erasmus Mundus
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline February 22, 2022
Requirements for Joint Master Degree in Medical Imaging and Applications Qualification
This master’s degree is the right degree not just for holders of a bachelor’s degree in Informatics Engineering but also in closely related fields in either Engineering (e.g., Electrical, Industrial and Telecommunications Engineering, …) or Science (e.g., Mathematics and Physics, …) who pursue a deeper knowledge of information technology and its applications.
Documents Required for Application
The documentation required is as follows:
- Letter of application outlining rationale for wanting to undertake the programme (letter of motivation)
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of the University Bachelor Degree or equivalent with Final Academic Transcript (English translation)* – if you do not get your BSc by the application deadline, you must provide a certificate that proves you are registered in the last year of your BSc
- Certificate issued by the home university that allows admission to postgraduate studies
- Proof of level of competency in English: The minimum required level for English language is CEFR B2 proved by official English Certificates as Cambridge English Language Assessment (FCE, IELTS), TOEFL iBT, APTIS, University of Oxford (send an email to our contact address if you have another test). Applicants with scores lower than the minimum requirement will not be considered for selection. We need to be strict in this point since English is the medium of instruction of the course.
- 2 names of referees and their addresses, preferably from the University or Institute that awarded the first degree. We will be request them to fill an evaluation form and send us a letter of recommendation
- A copy of a valid ID document and/or passport
- 1 current passport-size photograph.
February 22, 2022
How to Apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.