Estate Manager at MAGERWA Ltd: (Deadline 28 December 2021)
MAGERWA Ltd would like to recruit qualified and experience Estate Manager
- Ensure compliance of building management and MAGERWA facilities with the proper usage and provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging deficiencies or problems.
- Responsible for the compliance of national building regulations by the Company.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner. Supervise the regular maintenance and repair of various buildings and infrastructure of MAGERWA including assessing potential risks, advice prepare materials and costs
- Establish regular inventories of the state of movable and immovable infrastructures of MAGERWA.
- Supervise / regular site inspection and maintenance activities of movable and immovable infrastructures.
- Supervise / regular site inspection on cleanliness and hygiene in the buildings and surroundings.
- Manage department budget on purchase equipment/materials.
- Directing and reviewing the work of building rehabilitation and maintenance of buildings, furniture, and
- All necessary reports according to company guidelines and handovers of projects.
- Any other task assigned him by the superiors.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and certified by Engineers association.
- Must possess at least 5 years working experience in the similar required field on a managerial level
- Must possess good knowledge and capacity to manage big projects
- Well conversant with MS office, and other Engineering software systems ( Arhi CAD, Auto CAD, structural design software )
- Fluency in English, with quality written and oral communication skills
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, detailed Curriculum Vitae, recommendations addressed to CEO Magerwa Ltd, at e-mail email@example.com not later than 28th December 2021.
NOTE: All documents must be in one folder
Mohd Yassin Bin Kabir
Chief Executive Officer
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.