European MBA in Health Education || Global School of Business Management
MBA in Health Education course offered by GSBM prepares our students for administrative roles in healthcare.
The course aims to provide students with in-depth knowledge of the historical, theoretical, and current significance of education in adult education.
This unique degree integrates the best of business and health care academics in order to help the student excel in health care administration.
The students will gain a pedagogical perspective in vocational education, which serves as a foundation for the understanding of educational science, in particular, scientific theory and science research in the context of modern societies.
The program will teach students how to handle the most common and complex legal, ethical, financial, and regulatory problems.
Students will also learn about marketing, operational, and quality control activities within health care organizations.
Graduates of MBA in health care administration programs will be empowered to analyze statistical and quantitative data in order to make informed business, finance, and operational decisions in a health care setting.
- advanced knowledge of relevant theories in educational science
- Can apply the principles of educational science to adult education / vocational training.
- advanced knowledge to basic structures of adult education / vocational training.
- systematic, methodological, and conceptual knowledge of relevant theory traditions and discourses of adult learning.
- able to reflect critically and constructively on the historical and present manifestations of adult education.
- able to classify and reflect educational and developmental approaches historically and socially.
Why MBA in Health Education
- financial planning and cost-benefit analysis in health sector
- Advanced Communications Skills
- Procedure and Process Optimization
- Expanded and flexible career path options
- Groom Team Leadership Skills