Finance Administrative Manager / Business Coach at African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA): (Deadline 7 January 2022)
AEE is a Christian, local, Non-Governmental organization dedicated to working with children, youths, families, and their communities to address the root causes of poverty. AEE has successfully implemented economic development projects in the agricultural and SME sectors in Rwanda. The programs have resulted in partnership with Inclusive Trading Group BV a smart capital investor from the Netherlands. The offspring of this partnership has resulted in the establishment of two companies Spices Rwanda Ltd and Equip Rwanda ltd. In both companies we are recruiting staff to facilitate further growth.
Equip Rwanda Ltd: Finance administrative manager / business coach
Equip Rwanda Ltd started in 2020 and is a company that empowers the entrepreneurs within the MSME sector to boost their business. The services the company offers are training and coaching in business development as well as renting out crucial equipment to selected SME’s. A young team of trainers and coaches are active in the company and to facilitate further growth we are currently recruiting an enthusiastic team member that can fulfil a double role of a finance administrative manager and business coach within the company.
- Be responsible for the entire range of financial management, from daily operations to financial overviews of the performance of the company
- Conduct overall administrative functions to ensure efficient and consistent operations
- Analyse and present financial reports to the management and investors of the company
- Keep the accounts of the company using QuickBooks
- Ensure proper invoicing and payment record keeping
- Ensure stips tax declaration and payments to RRA.
- Manage company cashflow
- Train entrepreneurs in entrepreneurial and business skills and guide them in the preparation of business plans and operational plans.
- Coach and mentor the Entrepreneurs through and after the training;
- Facilitate business network meetings with candidates;
- Teach them how to present their plans to potential investors;
- Coach and mentor entrepreneurs in marketing/sales, bookkeeping, quality management, purchase process and so on;
- Write and present progress report to operations Director;
- University degree / Bachelor degree with a major in business administration and or accounting
- Three years related experience in financial management in a private Business or/and working with Entrepreneurs
- Proven capability of training and coaching young entrepreneurs.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations of government of Rwanda
- Excellent knowledge and experience in MS Office packages as well as QuickBooks
- Proactive enthusiastic attitude, capable of working independently, result driven.
- Excellent Communication, Organizational, and Interpersonal Skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Time management skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English;
If you are interested in one of the above-mentioned functions we do invite you to send your motivation letter and CV before the 7th of January 2022 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.