Finance Officer at Imara Properties Rwanda Ltd: (Deadline 23 October 2021)
Imara Properties Rwanda Ltd is a housing real estate development company based in Kigali. Ensuring effectiveness throughout the housing production chain, it provides quality and robust houses.
The company is growing and is looking for a dynamic and multitask finance officer.
You are self-motivated, highly rigorous, and serious driven by achieving results?
You have a proven track record in accounting and administration?
In this role, you are responsible for the company’s accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Preparing accounts and tax declarations
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Maintaining client records through customer relationship management softwares
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
- Assist with other operations of the company
Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Experience: at least 2 years in accounting or related field
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software
- Superior attention to detail
- Organizational skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English & Kinyarwanda
- French would be an advantage
Full-time job in an international team.
Salary: fix + variable based on results.
Depending on results, possibility to take further responsibilities in the company in the future.
How to apply
Send your CV + motivation letter in PDF only, to email@example.com
Please include ‘Finance officer’ – in the subject line.
Interviews will be carried out from mid-October.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Start date: early 2022.
Imara Properties offers equal opportunities to everyone.
The deadline: 23rd October 2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.