Financial & Office Administration Specialist at Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA): (Deadline 1 October 2021)
KOREA INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AGENCY (KOICA)
Plot No. 10050, 34 KG 13 Ave. Nyarutarama, Kigali, Rwanda
September 23, 2021
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to implement Korea’s grants and technical cooperation programs in Korea’s partner countries. The Agency is also promoting sustainable development in developing countries while strengthening partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders and development partners.
KOICA started its first development cooperation with the Government of Rwanda in 2006, and the KOICA Rwanda Office was officially established in 2011, as an attaché to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Rwanda, to extend and strengthen its development activities in the country.
Located in the compound of the Korean Embassy, KOICA Rwanda Office is constantly seeking to enhance its performance, relations, and engagement with various stakeholders involved in development.
Contributing to poverty reduction and sustainable development of the Republic of Rwanda in line with Vision 2050 of the Republic of Rwanda and Country Partnership Strategy of the Republic of Korea; further strengthening the partnership of the two countries
Financial & Office Administration Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
Minimum Academic/Work Experience requirement:
Minimum three years in Finance management or Accounting in Development fields
Required Skills and Competencies:
< Details of duties and responsibilities>
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Interested candidates are required to submit an application letter addressed to Country Director of KOICA Rwanda Office, enclosed and sealed with ① Questionnaire, ② job application summary and ③ detailed C.V., ④ notarized copy of degree certificates and ⑤ past work certificates in related field
- The application documents mentioned above (①~⑤) should be submitted to the reception of the KOICA Rwanda Office in Plot No. 10050, 34 KG 13 Ave. Nyarutarama, Kigali until Friday 1st of October, 2021 by 14:00pm.
- The Questionnaire, job application summary, and detailed C.V. must be written within 2 pages in English otherwise the application will be disqualified.
- The relevant experience will only be effective with a hard copy of the certificates presented at submission and candidates must not be in employment elsewhere when accepting the job offer.
- Submitted copies of letter and documents are not to be returned. Only Successful candidates will be contacted and sit for Interview on 7th October, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.