Fleet Coordinator at BRALIRWA Plc: (Deadline 8 October 2021)
BRALIRWA Plc, Part of the Heineken Company, is engaged in the production, distribution and sales of a wide range of beer and beverage brands. A career with BRALIRWA offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow one’s career in line with their aspirations.
BRALIRWA Plc is looking for a qualified, dedicated & experienced Fleet Coordinator based in Kigali, reporting to the Customer Service & Logistics Manager.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage contracts of all outsourcing services management, garage services and GPS tracking within Bralirwa in close co-operation with the Purchasing and Legal Departments.
- Revise the agreements and the quality of the execution of the services and, therefore, managing the claims in the best way.
- Approve the invoices of all the services delivered by the suppliers under its responsibility and in accordance with the last agreements.
- Create and automate a database for all the fleet management information using GPS data as input; storing all data in a common and accessible repository; enabling for a quick, easy and accurate global understanding of Bralirwa fleet management, fuel consumption and routing including any potential risks.
- Prepare and submit reports to concerned stakeholders on the performance of outsourcing services in both Kigali and Gisenyi sites, and other reports related to fuel consumption, GPS tracking and Car maintenance.
- Draw up a budget for the company’s fleet management services and provide inputs for cars replacement for further analysis and approval;
- Make sure that all vehicles are properly registered and carry out inspections on a regular basis
- Identify opportunities to optimize costs and benefits in a way that assesses addressable spending and estimates the potential savings, quality improvement & reduction of risk.
- Make sure that relevant suppliers sign and abide by the Heineken Code of Conduct
- Document and agree on all supplier performance specifications into a SLA with the Contract Service Officer.
- Measure supplier performance at the local level based on data gathered and evaluate supplier performance against a set of agreed criteria
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Management or any other related field;
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in a fleet Management role from a well-known organization.
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda (both verbally and in writing), and French will be added advantage;
- Holder of a valid Rwandan Driver’s license Cat B
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages-Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural, multi-national and multi-lingual organization
- Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- High level of commitment and working with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive, reliable and able to pay keen attention to the smallest of details
HOW TO APPLY
As a Diverse and Global Company, we recruit based on the principle of equal opportunity. This means that our hiring decisions are not based on race, color, religion, beliefs, etc. but our decision is purely based on your shown competencies and behaviours during the assessment process.
In case you meet the above requirement, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/ and search for “Fleet Coordinator”. Only applications meeting the requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered. In case you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org (no applications will be accepted through this email).
The closing date for submission of applications is Friday 8th October 2021.
At HEINEKEN, we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world’s most international brewer. http://www.theheinekencompany.com/careers
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.