Ford Manufacturing Engineering Co-op 2021: (Deadline 31 July 2021)
Apply for Ford Manufacturing Engineering Co-op 2021. Ford Motor Company builds world-class vehicles in ther plants around the world, constantly developing new technologies and processes to further increase efficiency. It’s the people who really make the difference. Ford encourages all of its employees to think outside the box to help it find better and more efficient ways to manufacture our vehicles.
Manufacturing Engineers work on a team that manufactures more than 150,000 vehicles daily at 65 facilities worldwide. It is a unique opportunity to apply your engineering skillset in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. Basically, you work as a Manufacturing Co-Op will help improve Ford’s manufacturing production system. Specifically, you will help improve Ford’s safety, quality, delivery, cost, people, maintenance and environmental systems.
Manufacturing offers opportunities for growth and excellence through each of the following career areas: Powertrain and Vehicle Operations Manufacturing Engineering, Plant Operations, Manufacturing Business Office, Stamping Engineering and Quality.
Requirements for this Ford Manufacturing Engineering Co-op 2021
- Pursuing Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Welding Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Material Science Engineering or Agricultural Engineering.
- As the co-op program is a three-way relationship between Ford, the student and the university, eligible candidates must attend a university with a co-op program with an established co-op relationship with Ford Motor Company.
Furthermore, the student must be
- Actively enrolled in a recognized university co-op program.
- Continually enrolled to be a part of this program.
- Able to maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the program.
- Able to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Available for a minimum 10-12 week co-op assignment.
- Available and willing to do multiple assignments.
Ford Motor Company commonly known as Ford, is an American multinational automaker. It has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand. Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom; and a 32% stake in Jiangling Motors. It also has joint ventures in China (Changan Ford), Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), Turkey (Ford Otosan), and Russia (Ford Sollers).