Apply for Full Scholarship at Misr University in Egypt. The deadline for this application is 31st July 2021.
Misr University for Science and Technology, Egypt Scholarships announced is open for Domestic Students . Also, the scholarship allows Undergraduate level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Misr University for Science and Technology . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Misr University for Science & Technology (MUST) is the first private university established in Egypt with nearly 20,000+ students. Additionally, it is a nationally recognized technological university administrating a unique education process and securing highly-ranked research and scholarships in various fields.
Misr University for Science and Technology, Egypt Scholarships announced is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Misr University for Science and Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Misr University for Science and Technology will provide educational fund for students in Egypt.
Domestic students are eligible.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should have completed a minimum of eleven years of regular schooling before admission to the university and passed all subjects qualifying for entry into the various colleges as set forth by the Supreme Council of Universities
Students seeking admission to the university must fill in an application form
- Supporting Documents: All applicants should submit original certificates, diplomas, transcripts and documents.
- Also, Applicants must have the following:
- Furthermore, holders of certificates or diplomas from other countries should have their certificates and diplomas authenticated by the educational authorities issuing them and the Egyptian embassies in these countries.
- Likewise, Holders of American High School Diploma and secondary school certificates from Russia and East European countries must have their diplomas and certificates authenticated by the Egyptian cultural attaché in each country.
- Additionally, all new students must take an English Placement Test