Apply for Full Scholarship at University of Nottingham in the UK. The deadline for this application is 1st October 2021.
The University of Nottingham is accepting applications for the PhD International Studentships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This studentship is established for domestic and foreign students who wish to pursue a PhD degree program. The award will provide a stipend and full program fee at the UK rate.
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. Also, it is in improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
- Eligible Countries: All students from the UK and other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Also, applicants can undertake a PhD program in the Experimental study of boundary-layer transition by controlling turbulent spots
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The University must accept the applicant in the 3 year PhD program.
The applicants will get a stipend of £15,000 per year and tuition fees at the UK rate by the University of Nottingham under the studentship.
- How to Apply: The students must apply online to the desired program through the university website. Also, the students must send a copy of the covering letter, CV, and academic transcripts to email@example.com referring to the project title to apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Also, Academic transcripts
- Additionally, Bachelor certificate
- Moreover, Master degree
- Likewise, The applicants must possess or expect to obtain, a 2:1 or first-class BEng/MEng degree, or an MSc degree with merit or distinction in an Engineering or Physical Sciences related discipline to be accepted in a a PhD program in the engineering department at Nottingham.
- Furthermore, the applicants must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55