Apply for Full Scholarships at University of Auckland in New Zealand. The deadline for this application is 1st December 2021.
The University of Auckland is a public research university based in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the largest, most comprehensive and highest-ranked university in New Zealand and consistently places among the Top 100 universities in the world by QS World Rankings.
The School of Medical Sciences of the University of Auckland is offering the School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship with the main purpose of attracting new international students of high caliber to enroll in masters level study for one year or two years at the school.
Likewise, this is a scholarship to support international masters students in the School of Medical Sciences with a tuition fees credit of up to $20,000 per annum.
Please refer to the program regulations (PDF), a part of which are stated (below) for Full Scholarships in New Zealand:
- The Scholarship is tenable by international students
- Similarly, students who have already commenced their program are not eligible for consideration for this Scholarship.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit as assessed by the grade point average (GPA) or grade point equivalent (GPE) calculated over the most recent qualifying program.
- Also, applicants must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or above in their most recent qualifying program to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- Up to five Scholarships of up to $20,000 per annum will be awarded and paid as a compulsory fees credit.
- Similarly, scholarships are for a period of up to two years
- How-to-Apply: Scholarship applications will usually open around six weeks before the closing date. Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible before you apply.