Apply for Full Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
University of Melbourne is currently inviting applications from eligible and outstanding students for Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia for 2021-2022 academic session at the University. Also, this scholarship is available to high-achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or doctoral degree.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Interested applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria for University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2021-2022.
- Applicants must be domestic or international student.
- Also, your scholarship is conditional on maintaining full-time enrolment in your course at the University of Melbourne.
- Likewise, if you are enrolled as a part-time student and received approval to enroll as a full-time student, your stipend will resume at the full-time student rate from the date that approval is given up to the maximum full-time equivalent duration of the Scholarship.
- All domestic students who are into admission to a Masters by Research or doctoral degree (PhD) at the University of Melbourne will receive a Research Training Program Scholarship (Fee Offset).
- Also, eligible applicants are scored and ranked according to their academic achievement of their last completed degree; and their research potential in their field of study.
Successful candidates for University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2021-2022 will receive following for Full Scholarships in Australia:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Likewise, living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata; for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Also, relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States; or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
- Furthermore, full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.