Full Scholarships at University of Michigan in the USA: (Deadline 1 October 2021)
Apply for Full Scholarships at University of Michigan in the USA. The deadline for this application is 1st October 2021.
Get top-notch quality education at the LSA University of Michigan through the International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022 in the USA.
This grant will be provided to international students who have applied to an undergraduate program at the College of LSA of UMich. Similarly, Students will receive a constant amount of money towards the program for four years.
The LSA University of Michigan is a public research university in Ann Arbor standing among the top universities in the country and ranked at 23 in QS Global World Ranking. Likewise, it harbors a mission to serve the people of Michigan and the world through pre-eminence in creating, communicating, preserving, and applying knowledge, art, and academic values, and developing leaders and citizens who will challenge the present and enrich the future.
- Eligible Countries:
- Also, applicant can apply to undertake any undergraduate program taught by the College of LSA in UMich.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Furthermore, the applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate degree program in the College of LSA.
The University of Michigan will award the selected international students a sum of 10,000 USD for four years towards the applied undergraduate program at UMich.
- How to Apply: The applicants must create a Friend account and log in using the created credentials to apply. Also, the applicants must click on ‘International Students Scholarship’ When asked which program they are applying to while filling the general admission form.
- Likewise, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Furthermore, test scores of different standardized exams
- Letter of recommendation
- Similarly, supporting documents
- Additionally, the students must have maintained a cumulative 3.0 GPA throughout their prior academic qualifications to be accepted in UMich.
- Likewise, the applicants must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0