Apply now for the Access Awards to get an enriching and exciting learning experience at McNeese State University. Also, the award is available to all international students in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
Full tuition fee coverage is to international students identified as entrants from all overseas regions at McNeese. Likewise, the applicants must be fist time undergraduate students, at McNeese to be considered to be given the award.
McNeese State University is a public university also recognized as one of the top regional public universities and proudly ranks 94th in Regional Universities. It strives to change the lives of students through a mix of research, instruction, and student life activities, with a focus on student learning and mentoring.
- Eligible Countries: All students from any country outside of the USA are eligible to apply.
- Also, undergraduate non-resident programs available at McNeese
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time freshman students at McNeese.
The winner of this application will be given full undergraduate non-resident tuition fee relief, i.e. $11,075 by McNeese State University.
- How to Apply: Applicants must gain access to the university portal by signing up and apply using the same credentials.
- Additionally, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Likewise, copy of your passport
- Proof of immunization form
- Furthermore, Official transcripts
- Diploma certificate
- Similarly, Students must have a minimum high school overall GPA of 2.35 or an ACT or SAT test score of 23 or 1130.
- Furthermore, the students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ACT English – 18
- SAT Writing & Language – 500
- Also, ACCUPLACER Next-Generation Writing – 250
- TOEFL – 61
- Likewise, IELTS – 5.0
- PTE Academic – 44