Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship, 2021: (Deadline 2 November 2021)
Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship, 2021
Chevening Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the universities in the UK. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Nov 2021. This scholarship is provided by Chevening and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee+ Monthly stipend+ Travel costs to and from the UK+ Arrival allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all selected countries. Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee+ Monthly stipend+ Travel costs to and from the UK+ Arrival allowance The Chevening scholarship and fellowships offer students from Chevening-eligible countries the opportunity to study at any university in the UK.
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards programme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world. Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK cu…
Chevening Scholarship, 2021 Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organization Chevening
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline November 2, 2021
Requirements for Chevening Scholarship, 2021 Masters Scholarship Qualification
- The applicants for Chevening Scholarship, 2021 should be a Chevening-eligible country citizen and should have a bachelors degree of upper second-class 2:1 honor or its equivalent.
- The candidates should have work experience for 2 years for Master’s scholarships and up to 5 years for fellowships.
- The students should return to their home country after the end of the scholarship for at least 2 years.
- The applicants should apply for a minimum of three different UK university courses that are eligible and have at one unconditional offer by 15 July 2021.
- The candidates should also meet the English language requirements i.e., overall score of 6.5 in IELTS with minimum score of 5.5 in each section, overall score of 65 in Pearson PTE Academic with minimum score of 46 in each section, overall score of 79 in TOEFL iBT, overall score of 176 in Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) with minimum of 162 in each section and overall score of 176 in Trinity ISE II (B2).
- The applicants for Chevening Scholarship, 2021 are considered not eligible if have British citizenship or dual citizenship ( except if they hold BN(O) or British Overseas Territory citizen or applying from Hong Kong.
- The candidates are not eligible if they are Her Majesty’s Government’s (innovation and Skills, UK Trade and Investment, British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for Business, the Ministry of Defence and the Home Office, UK Trade and Investment) employee or former employee since July 2016.
- The students have received a scholarship from the UK government and Chevening Alumni are not eligible for the scholarship but can be eligible for the fellowship.
November 2, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Chevening on www.chevening.org to apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.