Fully Funded Fellowship 2022- Henry Fund for Postgraduate Study at Harvard/Yale: (Deadline 14 January 2022)
The University of Cambridge is accepting applications for the Henry Fund 2022. The Henry Fellowship is open to students of all nationalities and provides them with the opportunity to attend the Universities of Harvard or Yale as a Special or Visiting Student for the purpose of postgraduate study.
The Henry Fund provides fellowships for students of British and Irish Universities to attend Harvard or Yale Universities for a year as a Special or Visiting Student and students of Harvard and Yale to attend Oxford or Cambridge Universities for one year.
Applications are welcome from those who are currently attending any British or Irish University for their Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree (see website for precise criteria). The Fund is managed through the University of Cambridge but is open to students attending all Universities in Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland.
Scholarship Provided by Henry Fund
The award provides:
- An assured place as a Special or Visiting student
- A maintenance payment of $34,000 for the year
- A travel grant of £2,500
- Tuition fees for the course of study
- Health Insurance
Eligibility Required for Henry Fund
- Open to students of all nationalities.
- Candidates must be:
- full-time students at a British or Irish University who have completed at least two years of full-time undergraduate study by 1 January 2022 or
- students in the first year of postgraduate study where not more than a year has passed from the time of taking their first degree
- Candidates must be able to provide evidence of a very high and sustained standard of academic achievement. The Trustees also attach importance to other attainments and personal qualities relevant to the Founder’s intentions and so candidates should be able to show their wider involvement within the social, cultural, and community life of their university. They should also be able to provide examples of their leadership skills.
- Candidates should state their reasons for wishing to study in the United States, their plans for the future, and also demonstrate how they believe they can make a positive contribution to their community.
- In essence, the Trustees will consider not only the Fellow’s mental ability but also their potential for full involvement in the intellectual, social, and communal life of the host American university and how they intend to make their mark on public life.
As part of the application, candidates are required to set out their proposed scheme of study or research to be carried out at the American University and submit the following:
- A copy of the personal details page of their passport
- Certification of their current student status
- Three written references.
Henry Fellows are given an assured place at their American university as a Special or Visiting Student, therefore a separate application to that university is not required.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.