Fully Funded Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship 2022: (Deadline 31 March 2022)
Applications for the Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship 2022 are now open. This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Jean-Claude Juncker allows students to engage in the ideas, principles, values, and future of the European Union as well as the economic, technological, and social development of the European continent, to pursue their studies at a prestigious European university.
The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master’s program. The scholarship may be extended to the second year of the master‘s program upon successful completion of the first year and a positive evaluation.
- Firstly, Biotechnology
- Secondly, Corporate Governance & Finance (online)
- Thirdly, Entrepreneurship & Tourism
- Environmental, Process & Energy Engineering (full-time)
- European Health Economics & Management
- International Business & Law
- International Business & Management
- International Health & Social Management
- Management, Communication & IT
- Mechatronics & Smart Technologies (full-time)
- Lastly, Medical Technologies
- Digital Business MBA
- Executive MBA
- Digital Economy & Leadership MSC (online)
- Digital Marketing & Analytics MSC (online)
- Management & Leadership MSC
Benefits from Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- The scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year.
Eligibility Required for Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship
- For all masters’ programs: Nationals of Non-EU countries
- For all Executive masters’ programs: All nationals
- Students who have been engaged in ideas and issues related to Europe and aim to further engage with and promote these goals during their studies.
- Master’s thesis related to Europe.
- Available for freshers who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee.
Selection Criteria of Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship
Applications are selected on the basis of the following criteria:
Current (or past) commitment to European ideas and issues
- Degree and nature of engagement/commitment
- Evidence provided
- Impact achieved
Future commitment to European ideas and issues
- Moreover, the Feasibility of the defined goals
- Additionally, Match and congruence of the applicant’s European focus and chosen MCI degree
- And, The potential impact of applicants´ goals
Applications will be evaluated in a two-stage process involving a pre-selection round and an interview with shortlisted candidates.
The final decision is made based on the following weighting:
- 50% submitted documents
- 50% interview with the jury
Application requirements include:
- Firstly, Submitted an application for admission to the respective MCI study program.
- Secondly, A statement (approximately 500 words) that recounts the applicant’s current (or past) commitment to the aims of the scholarship related to Europe including reference to concrete evidence/documentation.
- Thirdly, A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals supporting the scholarship aims and explaining how their studies at the MCI will help them achieve them.
- Additionally, CV
- Moreover, Language proficiency
- Lastly, a Passport copy (not applicable for Executive masters’ applicants)
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.