Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarships in the UK: (Deadline 31 July 2021)
Apply for Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarships in the UK. The deadline for this application is 31st July 2021.
The Rhodes Scholarship 2021-2022 (Global) will start accepting online applications from June 1, 2020, to July 31, 2020. Additionally, the Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (first awarded in 1902) and perhaps most prestigious international scholarship program, enabling outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarship is for two years in the first instance. Also, the Rhodes Scholarship covers Oxford University (and College) fees as well as providing an annual stipend. For the 2019/20 academic year, the stipend will be £15,900 per annum (£1,325 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation. Likewise, please note – this is not sufficient to cover partners or dependents.
The detailed Conditions of Tenure document outlines permitted combinations of degrees, and how many years of study are covered by the Scholarship, as the latter depends on course choice – for example, up to three years of fees and stipend is available to Scholars who choose to undertake a DPhil (Ph.D.) at Oxford.
- Birth certificate, National Registration Card (NRC), passport, etc.
- Also, official transcript and degrees achieved (to date).
- English proficiency certificate
- Likewise, Reference letters (at least 5: 3 academic referees and 2 general)
- Statement of Purpose (under 1000 words)
- Additionally, Domination request form
- A resume
- Furthermore, Colored photograph.
The four criteria which governed the selection of Rhodes Scholars in 1902 are still the guiding criteria for the selection of Rhodes Scholars:
- Literary and scholastic attainments (academic excellence)
- Also, energy to use one’s talents to the full (as demonstrated by mastery in areas such as sports, music, debate, dance, theatre, and artistic pursuits, particularly where teamwork is involved)
- Truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness and fellowship
- Likewise, the moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one’s fellow beings.
- Check which Rhodes Scholarship to apply and go through its eligibility criteria
- Also, chose course at oxford
- Write a convincing personal statement
- Moreover, make reference letters available
- Prepare all required documents
- Make social engagement
- Furthermore, prepare for the final interview.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : email@example.comNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk