Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Eton House International School in Singapore. The deadline for this application is 30th September 2021.
IGCSE / IB Diploma Scholarship Awards at Eton House International School is open for International Students . Also, the scholarship allows Diploma level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Eton House International School. Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is Open.
IGCSE / IB Diploma Scholarship Awards at Eton House International School is available to undertake Diploma level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Students will receive four levels of scholarships for tuition fee reductions of 25, 50, 75, or 100%. The level awarded will be determined by the Eton House International School.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas regions and Singaporean nationals are both eligible to apply.
- Also, students can apply for Year 10 for the IGCSE Program and Year 12 for the IB Diploma Program at EHIS.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled at the Eton House International School.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Singapore:
- Students applying as a new enrolment to EtonHouse @Orchard may apply for a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment.
- Also, applications should reach us before the Easter break on or before the 19th of March
- A copy of previous school reports/certificates/transcripts must be submitted.
- Furthermore, fully completed scholarship application form.
- Evidence that the student has attained a Level B2+ in English on the CEFR framework.
- Additionally, a personal statement (essay) explaining why the student believes they are deserving of the scholarship
- Likewise, a letter of recommendation from a Teacher or the Principal at their current school