Fully Funded Scholarship in Netherlands: (Deadline 1 August 2021)
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Similarly, Students can apply for any health related PhD program at MU.
- Also, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Furthermore, the applicants must have received an offer letter by the university for the applied program
The winning applicants will receive €4000 towards material research costs such as participant fees, audio or video equipment to record interviews and observations, questionnaire printing, and assistance in qualitative and quantitative data processing for the applied PhD program.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Netherlands:
- How to Apply: Applicants must use the student portal provided by the university to complete the application process. The applicants are required to email all documents mentioned below to Nicky Verleng at email@example.com to apply for the opportunity .
- Also, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Moreover, Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research proposal (max 3 pages) including required budget
- Similarly, Support letter from PhD supervisor
- Likewise, students must compulsorily hold or must be expecting to hold a relevant masters degree to get into a PhD program at MU.
- Furthermore, the applicants must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- CAE – C