Fully Funded Scholarship in the USA: (Deadline 1 October 2021)
It takes more than financial support to reach college graduation. That’s why the Dell Scholars program was designed to provide a support system for the challenges many students face while pursuing a degree. Even so, the University recognize that college costs can be a significant burden for many students and their families. Nationally, 500 Dell Scholars are selected each year to receive a scholarship plus lots of non-monetary supports.
To be consider for a scholarship provided by the Dell Scholars Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Plan to enroll full time at an accredited higher education institution in the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in the fall directly following high school graduation.
- Additionally, be on track to graduate from an accredited high school in the current academic year
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Likewise, earn a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Furthermore, participate in a program-approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12.
Successful applicants for the Dell Scholars Program will be awarded with;
- A $20,000 scholarship
- Also, Personalized, multifaceted support for the academic, financial, and emotional life challenges that may prevent students from completing college
- Additionally, A laptop with 4-year warranty
- Chegg credits ($500 annually for four years) for textbook purchases and rentals and/or textbook solutions (via Chegg Study)
- Likewise, a Scholars Resource Network that connects students and their families with resources to deal with stress, debt, managing child care, and life circumstance
- Furthermore, teletherapy service that connects students to professional counseling.
How-to-Apply: To be part of the Dell Scholars program, the first step is completing the online application.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : firstname.lastname@example.orgNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk