Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Agency for Science, Technology and Research in Singapore. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
International graduate students from across the globe are invited to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) for an opportunity to study and research in a Singaporean university on full scholarship.
Additionally, the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Also, the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
The eligibility conditions will include;
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Also, good skills in written and spoken English
- Likewise, good reports from academic referees
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results may be required depending on the school you are applying to.
- Furthermore, the above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive, see more about eligibility
Also, A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
Research areas under the PhD Program fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Moreover, Physical Science and Engineering.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies for Fully Funded Scholarships in Singapore
- Tuition fees
- Moreover, Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- Likewise, one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- Additionally, one-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
How-to-Apply: To apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2021/2022 Scholarships for PhD studies, you should follow the below steps;
- Browse PhD Research Projects:
- Documents Required: Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- Additionally, a recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office.
- Additionally, the incumbent must submit necessary documents online.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : email@example.comNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk